travel. immerse. grow.
Renew, Restore & Relax in Paradise
March 3-10, 2018
Join Alex Mathisen and SoulSpark Journeys for an unforgettable yoga adventure in paradise. With all the details set in place, you simply need to book your flight! We will celebrate the simplicity, beauty, and magic of life in Xinalani all week long. Rejuvenate your body and mind with invigorating and nourishing yoga practices. You will return home with a new perspective on life both on and off your mat.
Only accessible by boat, Xinalani is an elegant, eco-chic retreat set amongst ten acres of splendid unspoiled jungle on the southern shore of Banderas Bay, just south of Puerto Vallarta. Xinalani offers private pristine sand beaches, seclusion, and a chance to escape from the world. Breath-taking ocean-front rooms, four inspiring yoga studios, on-site spa and local hand crafted food await you. Our retreat is deigned to recharge the body and mind. Start each day with an invigorating flow class designed to explore your edges, deepen your practice and try something new. Late afternoon practices will nourish the body and mind through gentle yoga, meditation and restorative poses. The day is yours to spend as you wish – relax in a hammock, take a dip in the ocean, snorkel, kayak, stand up paddleboard…the list is endless. Enjoy magnificent ocean views and relax with the sound of the waves as the chefs serve you gourmet healthy style meals using local grown produce and fresh fish and seafood. Vegan and gluten free options are available upon request.
Your Yoga Adventures Includes:
- 8 days/7 nights eco-luxury accommodation
- 2 daily yoga practices with guided meditations
- 3 delicious catered meals daily
- Water, tea & juice with meals
- Private shuttle and boat transport from the airport to our retreat center
- Swimming and lounging at a pristine private beach
- Complimentary kayaking and snorkeling equipment
- Traditional Temazcal sweat lodge experience
- All taxes for travel
Other activities not included but available:
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Local hiking with a guide
- Exploration of nearby local villages
- Canopy adventure
- Swimming with dolphins
- Scuba diving
- Spa treatments
- Alcohol or items for personal use
Please note the following are not included:
- Airfare to Puerto Vallarta International Airport
- Gratuities for staff
- Travel insurance (recommended)
Sample Yoga Schedule (schedule subject to change)
- 7:00-8:00 am: Tea, coffee, and fresh fruit for our early risers
- 8:00am-10am: Rejuvenating morning yoga flow and meditation
- 10:30-11am: Buffet Breakfast
- 11:00 am – 1:30 pm: Free time to enjoy the ocean, book a massage or join an excursion
- 1:30-2:30 pm: Buffet Lunch
- 2:30-5:00 pm: Leisure break for reflection and exploration of local culture
- 5-7 pm: Renew & Restore with gentle yoga and meditation
- 7:30 pm: Dinner followed by socializing and/or quiet time
All rooms have their own bathroom with hot and cold water, open air showers, safe deposit box and private terrace. Double rate is based upon two people sharing a room with 2 beds. If you are coming alone and want to book a double room, we will match you with a room mate. Single rooms have 1 bed and guarantee single occupancy. Rates are per single person.
Sign up by October 1st and receive a $50 discount.
- Deluxe Rooms – 260 sq. ft rooms with beautiful views. Double $1,750/ Single $2,300
- Petite Suite Rooms – Private 400 sq. ft "casitas" with beautiful ocean & jungle views. Double $1950/ Single $2700
- Eco Chic Rooms – Most luxurious, spacious & private "casitas" (530 sq. ft.) Spectacular beach views. Double $2300/ Single $3200
*Space is Limited*Act Now to Reserve Your Spot*
Contact Alex at email@example.com or by phone at 970-819-3360 for more details. A deposit of $250 is needed to secure your spot. Please make checks payable to SoulSpark Journeys and mail to PO Box 775885, Steamboat Springs, Colorado, 80477. Half of the remaining balance will be due November 1st, 2017, and then the remaining balance is February 1, 2018. All fees are non-refundable. We wish we could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc.) but we have costs already incurred when reserving retreat centers and hotels. To be safe, we recommend purchasing travel insurance.
For more information on Xinalani, visit http://www.xinalaniretreat.com